1.6.12

Imagine Harry


“Come on, babe, try one more time,” Harry says. You two are fooling around on the football field. Harry stood in the goal, waiting for you to take another shot. 
“Haz, do I have to?” you ask, putting your hands on your hips. “We’ve been doing this for a while now…and I’m not getting any better!”
“Don’t say that! You’re doing great! Just take another shot.” He positions himself to protect the goal. You step away from the ball, taking a little running start before you kick it. It goes flying to the left, no where near the goal. Harry tries not to laugh as he goes to retrieve the ball.
“Okay, Harry, I’m done!” you say, sitting on the ground.
“Aw, come on,” he begs. “Just a little while longer.”
“No way. I’m tired, sweaty, and not good at football!”
“Pleeeeassssee?”
“No,” you say, not budging. “And I won’t get up unless we’re going home.”
“Well, then I won’t get up until you agree to play another game with me,” he says, getting on the ground next to you.
“Seriously?”
“Seriously.” You two sit in silence, both being insanely stubborn. About ten minutes go by before it starts raining. The water falls on you, soaking you instantly. Finally, when you can’t take the freezing cold any longer, you get an idea.
“Okay, I’ll make a deal with you,” you say. ”I’ll give you that kiss in the rain if you promise we can go home right after.”
Harry’s eyes light up. “Deal,” he agrees quickly, pulling you up with him, and into a long and passionate kiss.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario