29.7.12

PALOMA FAITH: 'NIALL HORAN AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!'



WELL, KIND OF.


Niall Horan is one lucky lad. After winning over the heart of Demi Lovato (unconfirmed, but we live in hope) it seems that he has another girl, or rather lady falling at his feet, in the form of Paloma Faith..



Paloma shared her excitement at the prospect of marrying Niall to We Love Pop magazine and was very keen to make sure that Niall knew that her answer was a definite YES.

She explained: ‘He said he was going to marry me.

'I love him! I accept; you can put that in print.

‘He can be my toyboy. I wouldn’t mind having a younger boyfriend.’

Oh really, Paloma?



So it seems that nearly all of the One Direction lads, bar Zayn and Louis, have taken a liking to someone who is older than them (just look at who Harry Styles is rumoured to be dating now).

However, we’re slightly worried that Paloma is unaware of Niall and Demi Lovato's 'thing'..

That may put a spanner in the works for Miss Faith.


Via; sugarscape.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario